Subject: GitHub XSL issues

Dear All,

I am facing issue already reported and even fixed via pull request, but it
is still waiting for integrating.

https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/issues/32

I've already fixed it for myself, but I have several related questions:

(1) what is the official repository for XSL stylesheets - is it already
GitHub or still SourceForge?
(2) are GitHub 'Issues' a new official tracker for XSL issues? I am asking
especially when seeing '0 closed' so far.
(3) are pull requests appreciated contribution (seeing '14 open', some of
them almost 1 year old)

Thanks for clarification,

Jan