Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] GitHub XSL issues

On 08/21/2017 05:31 PM, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am facing issue already reported and even fixed via pull request, but it
> is still waiting for integrating.
>
> https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/issues/32
>
> I've already fixed it for myself, but I have several related questions:
>
> (1) what is the official repository for XSL stylesheets - is it already
> GitHub or still SourceForge?

It's github.
> (2) are GitHub 'Issues' a new official tracker for XSL issues? I am asking
> especially when seeing '0 closed' so far.

It is. We transitioned quite a while ago, but nothing else has happened
since then, I'm afraid.

> (3) are pull requests appreciated contribution (seeing '14 open', some of
> them almost 1 year old)

I believe they are. At this point I think we are mostly lacking some
shared vision for how to move forward. (It isn't entirely clear who is
maintaining the project, for example.)

(As always, I'd be happy to help, but don't feel authorized to do much
else, including approving PRs or deciding a release plan.)

> Thanks for clarification,
>
> Jan

Best,
        Stefan