Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DcBk assembly- contentonly=true - is including the meta-info of discarded subsuming root element - Is this correct behavior?

Hi again Otto,

> Also, should there be an xml:base generated for each item that is
> transcluded (if that is the correct term)?

I also raised an issue on this back in March:

https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/issues/28

I've been working on a fix for this too, and my solution is working well for my own day-to-day use. I haven't created a pull request yet because there are some still some edge cases that I need to look at.

Cheers
--
Simon Dew

simonjabadaw@gmail.com