Subject: [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor 19.1 release

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce that we released Oxygen XML Editor 19.1 a couple of days ago.
The full set of newly added features can be found here:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/whatisnew19.1.html

I will list below some of the features you may find interesting:

- We enhanced the Docbook CALS and HTML table validation to report more table structure problems while editing.

- When renaming a table column in the Author visual editing mode all references to that column are automatically updated.

- Our "Compare Files" utility now allows you to compare and merge Docbook documents in the Author visual editing mode:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/Visual_Diff.html

- Oxygen now has support for XInclude 1.1 fragment identifiers and attributes copying

- A new "Switch Editor Tab" action located in the "Window" opens a dialog box that allows you to find and switch to a particular opened editor tab.

- The Apache FOP processor used by default to produce the PDF in Oxygen was updated to version 2.2.

We also updated the Oxygen add-on which performs enhanced Docbook validation with various bug fixes and an incipient support for validating Docbook assemblies:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/docbook-validate-check-completeness

Also if you are using Docbook with Git repositories there is a new Oxygen add-on which adds GIT support inside the application:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/Oxygen-Git-Plugin

I hope you enjoy the new Oxygen 19.1 features and if you encounter any problem with using it please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com