Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Issue with WebHelp search deleting the sidebar

The issue is there in the latest version as well, so we need someone to fix this and send a patch across.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 5:18 PM Janice Manwiller <janice@sqrrl.com> wrote:
Thank you both - at least I know that we're not crazy, and that there is a glimmer of hope for addressing it.

Kasun, do you mean getting an already updated version of the file? Or making a request to have the file updated?

Janice