Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Including local Image in pdf output

On 20.12.2017 14:27, Nothen, Christian wrote:
> This is not working yet..  maybe the select "'file:/N:/test.png'" is wrong (I tried many different formats here), so
> any help on this Problem would be very much appreciated.

What error message you have received?

If you have to include drive letter into URL, you usually need to use
more slashes to separate it from the protocol, e.g.

file:///n:/test.png

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing