Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Specific chunk.section.depth on one section

A related approach that uses the same mechanism is to write a custom stylehsheet that generates a manual toc file from the document, and by setting role attributes or using other match criteria you can handle your special cases. Typically that would add an extra step to your processing, but not necessarily. It is possible to generate such a file in your main customization the way the olink database is updated before the content is processed.

I'm just not sure if Webhelp will follow the manual toc in all aspects of processing.