Subject: Simple test for chunked and non-chunked output?

Hi

Background: I am wanting to make some changes to the section.heading template to adjust the HTML heading levels when the output is chunked (the default heading levels are fine for non-chunked output).

The customization I am thinking of using calls the chunk template to detect whether the node is a chunk or not. My customization works when the output is chunked but fails when the output is not chunked (because the chunk template always returns 0 in non-chunked mode).

So I was wondering whether there is a simple test I can use to determine whether I am in chunking mode or not, so that I can include the customization only once in my (X)HTML customization layers.

Thanks

--
Andy Hatton