Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using the DocBook XSLT 2.0 stylesheets with Gradle

Fair comment David.

Tempted to ask just how many are in that camp vs .... like us who do
odd things with docbook.
(for some defn of odd).

My position.
  1. I don't stretch the schema (db simple would likely suffice)
  2. I haven't updated my stylesheets in ages
  3. I build html / pdf with svg ... (500k + words)
  4. I want (need?) to validate as an option.
  5. All files are on my hard drive

ant lets me pick / choose bits|all
Am I odd? Minority? Majority?

<quote src='@ndw'> Who needs steenkin

Sorry - that quote stuck from dsssl days Norm - bet you've forgotten it.

regards