Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Chinese Index

Thank you very much for your answer.

I was initially thinking that the topic was as simple as it is for western languages. For the specific document I am currently working on, I simply asked the author an ordered list of symbols to be used in the index. I'll provide the list and the Chinese variant it belongs to as it may be useful to someone.

Bob Stayton pointed out the tool that should provide a definitive solution in his last message.