Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Can't get olink to generate a working link between books in a set

Dear friends,

After almost two years being moved to other tasks, I now have an opportunity
to complete this project.  The HTML output is working fine, but the issue
now is PDF (FO) output.  Here's a summary of what we would like to do:

We have several books that we can publish individually in HTML (actually
'webhelp' in oXygen) and in PDF outputs.  Using the same source files, we
are publishing those same books in sets--HTML and PDF output.

The challenge is that we would like to have active links between the books
when they are in a set, which become plain text references when the books
are published separately.  We are using olinks to achieve this goal, and
they work fine for HTML output.

However, when we generate PDF output, it seems that the olinks are looking
for external documents, not for books within the set.  Is there any way to
point the olinks back into the set document and have them work in the PDF
output as well?

Best regards,

Bob

Bob McIlvride	Communications Manager
Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc., a Skkynet company
T  1 905 702 7851 ext 103
cogent.ca