Subject: Figure legends moving with the title

I have numerous figures in my book. So far I have constructs like

<figure>
<title/>
<para>Here is the legend</para>
<mediaobject/>
</figure>

When I send the title to below the figure with

formal.title.placement: figure after

then the legend stays above. Can I find an instruction to move the
legend likewise after the figure.

I have looked into the docbook 5 guide and the docbook XSL guide.
Legends are not mentioned.

Regards

Bernhard

--