Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Element title encountered in qandaentry

This combination of elements appears to have been missed in the stylesheets. Apparently it isn't commonly used or it would have been reported before now. I'll file an issue to get it fixed for the next release.

You can add support to a customization layer by adding this template:

<xsl:template match="d:qandaentry/d:title">
 <xsl:call-template name="block.object"/>
</xsl:template>

That will create a nested div with attribute class="title" inside the div for qandaentry, and then you can add a new CSS entry to your stylesheet to format it.