Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] page numbers are not right aligned

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately the case you cite is not applicable in my example. I looked for the spacing e.g. for this line:

<sect1 xml:id="hesperiidaeHaeufigkeit" xreflabel="Die HÃufigkeit der Hesperiidae">
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <title>HÃufige und weniger hÃufige Dickkopffalter in Lenzkirch</title>

There is not any extra space in the coding nor is there an unusual whitespace. IMHO I see these irregularities only when the leader is very short. Maybe one get rid of the leader dots. But I have not found it in your book.

Regards

Bernhard