Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] Re: Some beginner questions for db xslt20-stylesheets

Hi,

oXygen comes with a DITA Open Toolkit plugin that integrates the XSLTH library for PDF output. Perhaps you can borrow some ideas from there.

http://blog.oxygenxml.com/2013/12/creating-simple-dita-open-toolkit.html

Best regards,
Frank

Frank Ralf
Technical Consultant

parson AG

-----UrsprÃngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Dezember 2018 12:18
An: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

On 17.12.2018 9:11, Norman Walsh wrote:
>> 4. Is it possible to do source code highlighting in docbook?
>
> In the browser, yes. I donât think thereâs a solution for doing it in
> print at the moment.

XSLTH library (https://sourceforge.net/projects/xslthl/) used by XSLT
1.0 stylesheets has Saxon9 connector, so in theory it can be integrated into XSLT 2.0 styleshets as well.

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing