Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Chapter title smaller than section title

Not clear how you are getting such results. I just ran the stock docbook-xsl-ns-1.79.1 docbook.xsl stylesheet, and the chapter title is 24.88 pt and the level 1 section title is 20.74 pt. I use Acrobat Pro's Touchup Text Tool and selecting Properties to view the font size of a sample in the PDF.

Customization of titles for print is covered in this section of my book:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitleFontSizes.html