Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook To Man Pages Convertion: Using Oxygen 20.1 with Saxon 6.5.5

Hi Vivek,

I looked a little bit into this.
Actually the files are also written when publishing in Oxygen, but they are not written in the place where you expect, you should look for them in the Oxygen installation folder. If you edit the Oxygen transformation scenario, click the "Parameters" button, there is a transformation parameter called "man.output.base.dir" which you can set to "${cfd}/man/". And there is another parameter called "man.output.in.separate.dir" which should be set to "1". These parameters should direct the publishing to output files in a folder next to the XML file.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor