Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Footnote marks missing

Hi Bernhard,

I just copied and pasted your example into my document and processed it with Oxygen's default docbook PDF transformation, and I see the footnote mark "a" in both the paragraph and before the footnote paragraph. The stylesheet uses the same template to generate the mark, so I'm not sure why it is not working for you.