Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating a thumb index with docbook and xml/xsl

On 01/03/2019 23:00, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
since I was not able to get results from google searching for thumb
register docbook, I wonder whether it is possible to generate such
visual index with docbook. Please show to me how this would be possible.

There is a thumb index example in the 'Comprehensive XSL-FO Tutorials
and Samples Collection' at:

https://www.antennahouse.com/comprehensive-xsl-fo-tutorials-and-samples-collection/

Hopefully you can extrapolate something from that that you can use with
DocBook.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--