Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to use a catalog for an entity declaration file?

Hi Bob,

If you look in the build file "OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\docbook\xsl\com.oxygenxml.webhelp.classic\build_docbook.xml" it defines an xml catalog:

  <xmlcatalog id="docbook_catalog">
    <catalogpath>
        <pathelement location="${basedir}/../../catalog.xml"/>
    </catalogpath>
  </xmlcatalog>

so you can add an extra <pathelement> there pointing to your XML catalog.
Or the alternative is to open the main DocBook XML catalog file:

OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\docbook\catalog.xml

and add in it at the end an extra <nextCatalog> entry pointing to your XML catalog. Of course, by using this second approach you would not need anymore to refer to your XML catalog explicitly in the Oxygen Preferences->"XML Catalogs" page because Oxygen already takes the main DocBook XML catalog into account.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor