docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] CreationDate in PDF files' metadata

Greetings, Bob,

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 09:16:12AM -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:
Information about embedding metadata in fo output which goes to the PDF is found here:

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/2.3/metadata.html

The data can be changed by customizing this template found in fo/fop1.xsl:

<xsl:template name="fop1-document-information">

Great, thank you, I'll check it. At first read, I did not find any date-related
content, but maybe I need to add it.

Sincerely,
Filippo

--

âââââââ  Filippo Rusconi, PhD
âââââââ   Scientist at CNRS

~~~~
book: http://www.lavoisier.fr/livre/notice.asp?id=3LKW2OAR2KROWZ
http://books.google.fr/books?id=2NmguxmEI1sC&printsec=frontcover&dq=rusconi+f+lavoisier&hl=fr&sa=X&ei=nGGOUt2SH_Ly0gX0uIHoBQ&ved=0CDUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
~~~~
GÃnÃtique Quantitative et Ãvolution & Plateforme PAPPSO
UMR CNRS 8120 â INRA â Università Paris-Sud â AgroParisTech - Università Paris-Saclay
http://moulon.inra.fr/ & http://pappso.inra.fr/
Ferme du Moulon
91190 Gif-sur-Yvette
France