Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] nroff output isn't aware of ordered list numeration type

Hi Emily,

I checked and the DocBook XSL stylesheet used on the backend of Asciidoc to render man pages does not support the numeration attribute on orderedlist elements (assuming Asciidoc outputs that attribute when it generates the intermediate DocBook file). It's the numeration attribute that specifies the number format for such a list. I'll file a bug report, but I can't say when it will get fixed.