Subject: [ANN] Release of XMLmind XML Editor v9.1
Release of XMLmind XML Editor v9.1: Highlights:* Added a "Toggle the visibility of elements belonging to certain categories" button to the Edit tool.
* DITA Topic, DocBook configurations: added "Continue Numbering" and "Inherit Numbering" entries to the menu displayed by the "Change list type" button found in the tool bar.
* XHTML configurations:- Updated our in-house XML Schema and added a companion Schematron in order to implement most of the conformance requirements for authors specified in the HTML Living Standard.
- Added a "Preview Settings" entry to the XHTML menu.- Added an auto-completion facility to the value field of the Attributes tool when the attribute being edited is "class".
* Updated several software components.* Fixed an important bug related to URIs having fragments starting with "#./", that is, the abbreviated fragment-identifier syntax introduced in DITA 1.3 that replaces the topic ID with ".". Therefore if you are a DITA author, upgrading to version 9.1 is strongly recommended.
* Several substantial commercial changes. More information in https://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/changes.html --------------------------- What is XMLmind XML Editor? https://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/ Personal Edition is free to use by many persons and organizations https://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/download.shtml