Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook framework extension in Oxygen - css styling only partially implemented

Hi Brendan,

Maybe you can try to behave more like the client, change computers, get a computer with the same operating system as the client's (because maybe you used Windows to create the framework and they are using Mac), try to do exactly the same steps the client does to install Oxygen on their side, take the zipped framework from the email you sent and try to install it. If the problem can be reproduced, then possibly your ".framework" configuration file contains some absolute file references which only work on your side. Or maybe you have absolute references in your CSSs. Or you have Windows-style path separators "\" in certain path references and these should all be replaced with "/" which works on all operating systems. If the problem still cannot be reproduced on your side, give the client exactly the steps you took on your side and maybe ask for sample XML files to test on your side. If all else fails, you can send to the Oxygen support email address (support@oxygenxml.com) the zipped framework and maybe we can take a look at it.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor