Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] TOC and dialogue/drama/poetry

Hi Paul,

The autotoc.xsl stylesheet module (html or fo) handles generating the TOC entries. I suggest you look in autotoc.xsl for all instances of the $qanda.in.toc parameter, which optionally adds qanda elements to the toc. If you add something parallel with poetry, that should get them included.Â

Then each entry's element is processed in mode="toc" to format the listing, so look at the other mode="toc" templates for examples to create a new template in that mode for poetry.