Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Elements for presenting multiple language variants in a code example

Hi Peter,

I believe what you are looking for is the mode="class.value" feature of the DocBook XSL stylesheets. That mode generates each class attribute, and can be customized without needing to customize the element's main template. It is described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html#CustomClassValues

Let me know if this isn't sufficient for your needs.