Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xmlcalabash extensions step: No 'class' in configuration for cx:mathml-to-svg

aanno <aannoaanno@gmail.com> writes:
> I guess that I haven't understood how the Java class of the extension
> step is registered with xmlcalash. On the class, there is an annotation
>
>> @XMLCalabash(
>>         name = "cx:mathml-to-svg",
>>         type = "{http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/extensions}mathml-to-svg";)
> and there is an (extra) library.xpl.
>
> Perhaps somebody could explain me the about the relation of the 2 files
> - and what have to been done to register an extension step with
> xmlcalabash successfully.

I recently got frustrated with the fact that the ability to find classes
by annotation is dependent on the security settings of the class loader.
The most recent XML Calabash uses property files (if the annotations
fail) to find them. That should fix the problems as long as the
mathml-to-svg extension jar file is on the class path.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>