Subject: Section at new page with exceptions

Hallo,
  I want to generate PDF document from Docbook 5.1. I need to start each section at new page. It can be easy done setting

<xsl:attribute-set name="section.level1.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="break-before">page</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

... but some small set of sections is much shorter than one page and I want print them on one page together with previous one. Is it possible to do it e.g. marking these sections with a role 'NoPgBreak'? What I need to add to my xsl transformation to make it work?

  Thank you for help,
    Pavel