Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Section at new page with exceptions

On 10.6.2020 14:35, Pavel VÃvra wrote:
> <xsl:attribute-set name="section.level1.properties">
>   <xsl:attribute name="break-before">page</xsl:attribute>
> </xsl:attribute-set>
>
> ... but some small set of sections is much shorter than one page and I want print them on one page together with previous one. Is it possible to do it e.g. marking these sections with a role 'NoPgBreak'? What I need to add to my xsl transformation to make it work?

You can use something like:

<xsl:attribute-set name="section.level1.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="break-before">
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="@role = 'NoPgBreak'">auto</xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>page</xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
  </xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

  ProfesionÃlnà Åkolenà a poradenstvà v oblasti technologià XML.
       Podrobnà pÅehled Åkolenà http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
  http://docbook.cz    StrÃnky o dokumentaÄnÃm formÃtu DocBook
  http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers