Subject: Include the same document with different userlevel set

Hi,

I would like to include the same table (which is its own document) twice in my document, once with the userlevel set to beginner and once set to advanced.

In pseudo XML:

<article>

ÂÂÂ bla

ÂÂÂ <xi:include table with userlevel="beginner" />

ÂÂÂ bla

ÂÂÂ <xi:include same table with userlevel="advanced" />

ÂÂÂ bla

</article>

The table contains rows I want to show in both cases, some only in the beginners chapter and additional information to be shown only in the advanced chapter, but I want to edit the different levels together in one document for ease of content creation.

Doing it externally with ant, for instance, is easy, but I wonder whether it can be done directly in docbook.

Thank you in advance,

ÂÂÂ Juri