Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] using olinks everywhere?

Forgot to mention that FOP does provide an extension that is supposed to make named destinations work:

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/2.5/extensions.html#named-destinations

When the DocBook stylesheet param fop1.extensions="1" is set, the stylesheet writes the set of <fox:destination> elements into the FO file for that purpose. But they don't seem to actually work in the PDF. There is an open bug report on this at the Apache site:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2839