Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Thumb register

Hello,

I guess this is the colored square you print on the edge of each page of
a chapter, in order to easily select it with the thumb on the book edge?

We've been doing this by adding a fixed block to the header template
(even if it's located outside the header on the page).

HTH,

Camille.

Le 20/07/2020 Ã 09:40, Norman Tovey-Walsh a ÃcritÂ: