Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Thumb index

On 20/07/2020 16:52, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
This looks very promising. I was thinking not about the index of two
chapters at the same position, but on different position from Chap1 down
to Chap10 and then restarting on the top to 21 and so an.

Any solution to this. As I am using xml, but not programming it, I would
like ready made solutions.

The 'mod 7' in Jirka's solution restarts the positioning after 7 chapters. Have you tried it?

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--
Senior Architect