Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Validating against Schematron

We use Oxygen XML Editor since Version 11 (recent Version is 22). It supports DocBook very well. The concept of Master files is great for large, modular Documents, because you can edit and validate a single file in context. (The same concept helps in analyzing and customization of DocBooks modular stylesheets.) Validating against Schematron supports Schematron Quick Fix

There is an optional DeltaXML Plugin for comparison of large DocBook Documents.

Frank Steimke
KoSIT
http://www.xoev.de