Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Validating against Schematron

I've use Oxygen (current 22.1) for many years.  No problems.

On 7/28/20 9:16 PM, Bob Stayton wrote:
I use Oxygen XML.

On 7/28/2020 2:55 PM, Richard Hamilton wrote:
This is a question for the group.

What do you currently use for validating DocBook agains both RelaxNG and Schematron?

Iâve been looking around and downloading and trying some 10-to-15 year old solutions, but I figure there has to be something newer (or an update to one of the older ones) that does the job.

Thanks,
Dick
-------
XML Press