Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook stylesheet for papers

Hi Ismael,

A (long) while ago I created a DocBook stylesheet customization that converted a DocBook article into a PDF in what was (at that time) the IEEE conference paper format.

Your request prompted me to upload this customization to github at this URL:

https://github.com/rlhamilton/ieee-customization

As youâll see when you look at the README, this no longer matches IEEE style (if it ever did:-), but it might be usable as a starting place for what youâre trying to do.

Feel free to take it and try it out (itâs open source under the GPL-3.0 license).

Best regards,
Dick Hamilton

P.S. Thanks for giving me an excuse to put this on Github:-).
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators
http://xmlpress.net