Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Ã - non SGML character number 132, only uppercase foreign char

> I get the error:
> non SGML character number

You need to use a different SGML Declaration that includes the
characters you want to use. It shouldnât be too hard to find the âSGML
Declaration for XMLâ which will probably work for you.

> To work around the problem I tried to use the HTML entities Å but
> that gives wrong encoding in the html output.

Does it *really* give the wrong encoding, or does the browser mangle it
because the browser gets the encoding wrong?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>