Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Figure title wrapping

Hi Thomas,

If you aren't familiar with it, you should bookmark my free online book "DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide", which has many solutions for formatting DocBook XML:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/

If you consult its index under "break, line" you'll find instructions for inserting a manual line break and the necessary code in an XSL customization layer to make it work. Information on customization layers is here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html#CustomizationLayer

For a multicolumn index, I presume you mean for print output only. That information is under "index, columns" in my book's index.

I should mention that using Saxon HE 10.3 might create compatibility issues because the DocBook XSL stylesheets are written in XSLT 1.0. I generally recommend using Saxon 6.5.5 to avoid such issues.