Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Separated indices for webhelp & epub3 output

I have no budget for this private project sorry.

Am 03.03.2021 um 17:53 schrieb Dave Pawson:
What would you pay for this service Thomas?

regards

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 at 16:52, Thomas Schmiedl <thomas.schmiedl@web.de> wrote:

Hello,

could someone customize the docbook-xsl stylesheets to support
"index.on.type" (separated indices) for webhelp and epub3 output? I need
it for a private project and I have very few xslt knowledge.

Thanks for help,
Thomas