Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Separated indices for webhelp & epub3 output

I thought a pro can "pretty easy" work in the index.on.type behavior in
other formats (it exists in the recent snapshot for xhtml-1_1, html, fo
and xhtml).

Thanks,
Thomas

Am 04.03.2021 um 10:47 schrieb Kerry, Richard:

When you asked "could someone customize", did you mean:

"will someone write this customization for me?"

Or did you mean

"is it possible to customize, and could someone advise how I might go about doing it?".

If it's the former case, then you should expect to have to pay someone.
If it's the latter, please clarify, and then someone might be able to advise you.

Regards,
Richard.