Subject: Docbook XML to Epub

You can then apply css normally.

Regarding your second question, Iâm not so sure whatâs the best thing to do, but you might try the same approach, wrapping the inlinemediaobject in a phrase with a role, then key off whatever sequence of spans you get (probably something like span.XYZ>span.inlinemediaobject>img).

Dick Hamiltonâ

That is great! Thank you so much. The red span works great. I will see if I can do the same for the images.