Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Thumbnails?

Thatâs an interesting parameter! Is there a way to apply this to some images, but not all? For example, we donât want our admonition graphics or our company logo to be clickable in our output, but only the figures.

Thanks,

Michel

Van: Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Verzonden: vrijdag 7 mei 2021 23:51
Aan: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Onderwerp: Re: [docbook-apps] Thumbnails?

I think you might be looking to set the stylesheet parameter link.to.self.for.mediaobject="1".

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/link.to.self.for.mediaobject.html

That produces the image in place scaled per attributes, and also wraps the image in a direct link to the image file, which would show it unscaled (or full scale) in the browser window.