You should be able to unsubscribe with this link:

https://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php

On 7/6/2021 8:14 AM, Kathleen Mattson wrote:
Apologies for spamming the list with this -Â
I have long since lost track of how to unsubscribe to this list. Can someone send me help me out and tell me how to do that?
I subscribed to this list a LONG time ago but have done zilch with DocBook in well over 5 yearsâ maybe even close to 10?

Time for me to unsub.

Thanks!
Kathleen

--