Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Asciidoc -> docbook -> PDF tooling

On 09.11.21 22:14, Randall Wood wrote:
This is the first tool I tried, it is missing a lot of formatting capabilities that FOP and Latex have, but with FOP appearing to be all but abandoned (and me having some problems with it), Iâm looking at a replacement for it.

FOP looks reasonably maintained to me. There is a release about once a year: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/changes.html