Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Endnotes in PDF?

Hi,

Thanks for your message. I think where I'm stuck is the customization layer of the DocBook XSL template. I already use Bookends as a reference manager.

The only discussion of endnotes I found (linked in my message) is fromÂBob Stayton'sÂDocBook XSL: The Complete Guide. However, it requires a much higher level of understanding how to customize the DocBook template than I have now. The audience of the discussion is described as needing "extensive knowledge of XSLT programming, and familiarity with the internals of the DocBook XSL stylesheet collection".

I'm not this kind ofÂadvanced developer, so I've come to this forum in hopes that somebody could perhaps suggest how to customize the template, to make endnotes appear properly in my PDF.

M.