Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook xslTNG prerelease 2.0.7

> No localization exists for "" or "". Using default "en".
> Error at xsl:text on line 169 column 19 of functions.xsl:
>   XTMM9000  Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 169 in
>   functions.xsl

Fixed in 2.0.8 just released. The termination was a bug, probably left
over from when I was debugging in earnest. Iâve also patched the
function so that xml:lang="" is an explicit request for the default
language which it selects without raising any warnings.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>