docbook-comment message

Subject: Tag for programming language keywords

Hello!

I have a request for clarification in the specification which tags
should be used for specifying programming language keywords when
writing programming language samples in the documentation (i.e. tokens
such as "class", "extends", "implements" in Java). Note that there is
a tag for an important keyword subclass (i.e. "modifier" for tokens
like "public", "private", "abstract"), but there are no tags for
generic keywords. Only way that I see now is something like the
following "<token role='keyword'>class</token>".

Regards,
Constantine