docbook-comment message

Subject: Graph representing DocBook schema

Hello,

I tried several times (witout success - in js or with yed) to represent the relationships between the elements of DocBook as a graph, especially to quickly check how to include (if possible) an element into another one.
My specific case today is : may I create <org> with the logo of the company ?
( Answer is yes org > orgdiv > inlinemediaobject )
For sure, https://tdg.docbook.org/tdg/5.2/orgdiv.html is fantastic, still there might be some other way to represent this schema.

=> Anyone has already done this ?
Regards,
Florimond