docbook-comment message

Subject: Usage Statement for DocBook Schema Version 5.2 Committee Specification 01, dated 19 July 2023

This statement is to confirm that XML Press is successfully using the DocBook v5.2 specification in our production environment.

We use the DocBook schema to mark up books for publication in print and ebook formats, and we validate our DocBook content using both the RelaxNG and Schematron schemas for v5.2.

We have been using DocBook for our publications since 2008 and continue to work with the most recent versions available.

Best regards,
Richard Hamilton
======
XML Press