docbook-elearning message

Subject: Re: [docbook-elearning] Groups - DocBook eLearning SC meeting modified

I didn't get this until just now, sorry.

I need to add these to my calendar.  Next week or next month is fine
with me either way.

--Corey

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Scott Hudson
<scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com> wrote:
> No worries. Any chance we can make up this meeting next week? If not, let's
> wait for next month...
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> --Scott
>
> Scott Hudson
> Senior XML Architect
> +1 (303) 542-2146  |  Office
> +1 (720) 663-SCOT [7268]  |  Gvoice
> Scott.Hudson@flatironssolutions.com
> http://www.flatironssolutions.com
>

> On 13-Apr-10 8:40 AM, Tim Arnold wrote:
>>
>> hey Scott,
>> I'm sorry, I can't make it now--too many fires to put out.
>> --Tim

Corey Leong
Executive Director
Global Real Estate And Technology Consortium (GR8C)
PO Box 691871
Orlando, FL 32869

office: +1 (407) 584-7828
web:     http://gr8c.org